| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vermilion, Ab in July is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 78.5mm (3.1in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 15:46 long and the longest day is 16:55 long with an average length of 16:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Vermilion, Ab July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Vermilion, Ab, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Vermilion, Ab:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) NW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) WNW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) W
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) WNW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) W
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 62.8 kms (39 miles) WSW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) WSW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 330.1 kms (205.1 miles) SW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 123.9 kms (77 miles) NNE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) E
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) ESE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ESE