| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vermilion, Ab in September is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 35.6mm (1.4in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Vermilion, Ab September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Vermilion, Ab, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Vermilion, Ab:
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 334.9 kms (208.1 miles) NW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 177.9 kms (110.5 miles) WNW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) W
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) WNW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) W
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 62.8 kms (39 miles) WSW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 243.8 kms (151.5 miles) WSW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SSW
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 330.1 kms (205.1 miles) SW
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 123.9 kms (77 miles) NNE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 343.5 kms (213.5 miles) E
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 184.2 kms (114.5 miles) ESE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 173.6 kms (107.9 miles) SE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ESE